The theme of LeaderFest this year is:
Leaders attending will experience a peer to peer leadership development process similar to that used globally with senior managers from Twitter, Google and LinkedIn by Collaborative Equity LLP. Read more about Collaborative Equity and Martyn Haworth, our lead facilitator for the day by clicking here.
Your experience at LeaderFest 2017 will mirror that used to develop the leadership and coaching skills of senior managers for the past decade. The process has changed the behaviour of over 2000 managers from organisations including The Rooflight Company, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn and Vodafone and gained an average 85%+ rating for effectiveness and exceeding expectations.
LeaderFest 2017 will challenge how you see yourself as a performance coach and give you a stark self awareness of your current coaching skills (habits) when under pressure. You will emerge from LeaderFest 2017 with practical tools and triggers that enable them to immediately raise individual and team performance.
As a participant in LeaderFest 2017 you will consider the myths of coaching, your own leadership habits under pressure and how you can use coaching to better unlock human potential.
As a result of attending LeaderFest 2017 you will:
- gain a stark awareness of your habits when coaching people under pressure
- better understand how to maximise personal and team accountability
- be able to effect rapid change in performance within your teams
- understand the cultural context of coaching and its role in change programmes
- be able to create an environment of innovation and continual improvement
- learn how to reduce personal stress and achieve more
- be a role model for coaching